Thomas Sabo bracelet dragonfly
- Play of colours in paradisiacal nature
- Symbol of happiness and freedom
- Graphic and artistic look A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted bracelet stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. The colourful and harmonious look of the elaborate stone embellishment shines particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- Material925 Sterling silver, blackened, cold enamel
- Stonesglass-ceramic stone, synthetic corundum red, synthetic spinel blue, zirconia light green, zirconia orange
- Colourblue, orange, pink, silver-coloured, turquoise, violet
- Clasplobster clasp
- Heightapprox 1,50 cm
- Widthapprox 1,50 cm
- Thicknessapprox 0,15 cm
- Lengthapprox 16,00 - 19,00 cm
- Item codeA1839-314-7
(For Demonstration purpose only)
925 Sterling silver
For its jewellery items, THOMAS SABO uses the highest-quality and most popular alloy in the jewellery sector: 925 Sterling silver. This is nickel-free and thus suitable for wear by allergy sufferers.