Thomas Sabo bracelet dragonfly
- Play of colours in paradisiacal nature
- Symbol of happiness and freedom
- Graphic and artistic look A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted bracelet stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. The colourful and harmonious look of the elaborate stone embellishment shines particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- Material18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver, cold enamel
- Stonesglass-ceramic stone, synthetic corundum red, synthetic spinel blue, zirconia light green, zirconia orange
- Colourblue, orange, pink, turquoise, violet, yellow gold-coloured
- Clasplobster clasp
- Heightapprox 1,50 cm
- Widthapprox 1,50 cm
- Thicknessapprox 0,15 cm
- Lengthapprox 16,00 - 19,00 cm
- Item codeA1839-315-7
(For Demonstration purpose only)
18k yellow gold plating
For its jewellery items, THOMAS SABO works with an 18k yellow gold plating. The thickness of the plating layer ensures a particularly long durability.