Thomas Sabo Pendant compass tiger‘s eye
Pendant: compass rose with tiger’s eye inlay
– Pendant with eyelet, decorated with a compass rose in front of a gemstone inlay of tiger's eye
– Shaped back with mirrored compass rose
– Fine ornamental details in the style of the climbing acanthus
– Symbolic signpost for the wearer’s own path in life that gives inner peace
– Tiger's eye, a gemstone in the colours of the desert and the earth, is a reminder with its texture of individual life lines, and also a reminder to concentrate on the important things in life
- Material925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Stonestiger‘s eye
- Heightapprox 3,40 cm
- Widthapprox 2,40 cm
- Item codePE833-826-2
(For Demonstration purpose only)
925 Sterling silver
For its jewellery items, THOMAS SABO uses the highest-quality and most popular alloy in the jewellery sector: 925 Sterling silver. This is nickel-free and thus suitable for wear by allergy sufferers.
The varied patterns and colourings of the tiger’s eye helpsto make every piece of jewellery using this stone a one-off. The characteristic shimmer and depth effect of the gemstone are seen through the incidence of the light.