Thomas Sabo Sunglasses Jack square beige
- THOMAS SABO oversized sunglasses with a strong acetate frame
- Shiny acetate and wide temple shape
- En-vogue, semi-transparent nude look
- Iconic T-Signature design as hinge
- Side THOMAS SABO logo on graphic metal insert integrated into the acetate temples
- Temple ends with iconic Rebel Cross decorations by THOMAS SABO
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens Eyewear – designed by THOMAS SABO: The unmistakable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials gives the classic eyewear with acetate frame a unique refinement.
- Materialmetal, acetate
- Colourrose gold coloured-shiny, beige-shiny
- Temple Lengthapprox 140 mm
- Glass Sizeapprox 53 mm
- Nose Bridgeapprox 19 mm
- Item codeE0036-228-100
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses offer UV protection of 400 and thus keep UV rays with a wavelength of up to 400 nanometres away from your eyes. This means that you are protected from all the rays that are dangerous to the eye (UVA, UVB and UVC).
Service and quality standards
THOMAS SABO frames are suitable for optical lenses, which you can have installed by your optician. All THOMAS SABO sunglasses impress with their high quality, are shock-resistant and meet the globally required DIN standard ISO 12312-1. Compliance with the standards and the CE mark guidelines is guaranteed in our production facilities as well as in external laboratories. The functions tested include the following: hinges, mobility and elasticity of the temples, screw connections, flexibility and strength of the frame, pliability, light transmission, UV protection, scratch resistance, stability, impact resistance.