Starting from the date of purchase, THOMAS SABO provides a two-year warranty for jewellery and watches covering material defects and manufacturing defects.
This is subject to the condition that the consumer bought the item in one of the Thomas Sabo stores or on the THOMAS SABO online shop. The warrantor is Thomas Sabo GmbH & Co. KG, Silberstrasse 1, 91207 Lauf, Germany.
In the event of a warranty case, your THOMAS SABO jewellery / your THOMAS SABO watch will be repaired free of charge within this two-year period.
The warranty does not cover misuse, third-party repair, negligent use, wear and tear, damage during regular use (e.g. scratched glass), misuse or damage (e.i. from an accident). (see also repair service)
To use our warranty service, you may take any defective item purchased within two-year time to any Thomas Sabo store, or send it directly to THOMAS SABO.
If you would like to return defective goods directly to us, please proceed as follows:
- Contact our repairs department on email@example.com
- Place the goods to be returned as well as the service form in the package and pack it safely.
- If the item was not purchased through our online shop, please enclose a copy of the purchase receipt, if available. This is used to check the warranty claim.
- Please return your items by courier to the following address:
THOMAS SABO C/O Treger Group
26, 6th Street
Please keep the shipping receipt well for any queries. (We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft during transport if proof of return cannot be provided.)
Further important information:
- If a repair is not possible or if a repair is disproportionate, we exchange the item for an equivalent one free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and tear, such as wristbands, leather or satin wristbands and change of batteries.
- The warranty on watches is only valid on the condition that batteries approved by THOMAS SABO are used. Your watch is equipped with a quartz movement.
- Please pay special attention to the care instructions provided by THOMAS SABO for jewellery and watches, which can be found in the section on product information.
- Please note that the warranty is void on items that have not been engraved by us but by third parties.
- Regardless of the warranty provided by Thomas Sabo GmbH & Co. KG, you are entitled to the rights within the scope of the statutory warranty. These are not limited by the warranty.