HARRISON Contemporary aesthetic THOMAS SABO sunglasses in the shape of Pilot glasses
- Embossed metal frame, nose bridge, brow bar and temples with graphic design
- Hinges with iconic THOMAS SABO skull
- Start of temples with iconic, three-dimensional decorations in THOMAS SABO style
- Setting of lenses and brow bar with en-vogue metal-acetate mix
- Soft nose pads made of transparent silicone with THOMAS SABO pattern
- Comfortable to wear thanks to acetate edging of the temple ends
- Temple ends with applied Rebel Cross motif in THOMAS SABO style
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens Eyewear designed by THOMAS SABO: The classic Pilot glasses shape is given a unique refinement by the unmistakable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials.
- Materialmetal, acetate
- Coloursilver coloured-matt, black-matt
- Temple Lengthapprox 140 mm
- Glass Sizeapprox 58 mm
- Nose Bridgeapprox 16 mm
- Item codeE0003-001-106
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses offer UV protection of 400 and thus keep UV rays with a wavelength of up to 400 nanometres away from your eyes. This means that you are protected from all the rays that are dangerous to the eye (UVA, UVB and UVC).
The polarisation filter provides the tinted lenses with additional selective light reduction. The aim is to filter out reflective and dazzling light. These special lenses eliminate undesirable polarising light components such as water, glass, sand or paint. In addition, polarised lenses darkens differently, depending on the angle of incidence of the light, so that contrasts can be better perceived by the eye.