Looks even better in reality 😃
JAMES Classic 50s Style
- the THOMAS SABO Browline sunglasses in trapeze shape
- Distinctive acetate half frame with Fleur de Lys decorations in THOMAS SABO style
- Richly detailed embossed metal frame, nose bridge and temples with graphic design
- Soft nose pads made of transparent silicone with THOMAS SABO pattern
- Comfortable to wear thanks to acetate edging of the temple ends
- Temple ends with applied Rebel Cross motif in THOMAS SABO style
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens as well as on the outside of the temples Eyewear designed by THOMAS SABO: The unmistakeable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials gives the classic trapeze glasses shape a unique refinement.
- Materialmetal, acetate
- Coloursilver coloured-shiny, Havana dark brown-shiny
- Temple Lengthapprox 140 mm
- Glass Sizeapprox 52 mm
- Nose Bridgeapprox 21 mm
- Item codeE0007-048-100
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses offer UV protection of 400 and thus keep UV rays with a wavelength of up to 400 nanometres away from your eyes. This means that you are protected from all the rays that are dangerous to the eye (UVA, UVB and UVC).
Service and quality standards
THOMAS SABO frames are suitable for optical lenses, which you can have installed by your optician. All THOMAS SABO sunglasses impress with their high quality, are shock-resistant and meet the globally required DIN standard ISO 12312-1. Compliance with the standards and the CE mark guidelines is guaranteed in our production facilities as well as in external laboratories. The functions tested include the following: hinges, mobility and elasticity of the temples, screw connections, flexibility and strength of the frame, pliability, light transmission, UV protection, scratch resistance, stability, impact resistance.