Sporty coolness â€“ the THOMAS SABO sunglasses with acetate frame
- Front with iconic skulls and temples with graphic design in THOMAS SABO style
- En-vogue metal-acetate mix with alternating matt and shiny look
- Comfortable to wear thanks to acetate edging of the temple ends
- Temple ends with applied Rebel Cross motif in THOMAS SABO style
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens Eyewear â€“ designed by THOMAS SABO: The unmistakable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials gives the classic eyewear with acetate frame a unique refinement.
- Materialmetal, acetate
- Coloursilver coloured-shiny, black-matt
- Temple Lengthapprox 140 mm
- Glass Sizeapprox 53 mm
- Nose Bridgeapprox 18 mm
- Item codeE0011-043-115
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses offer UV protection of 400 and thus keep UV rays with a wavelength of up to 400 nanometres away from your eyes. This means that you are protected from all the rays that are dangerous to the eye (UVA, UVB and UVC).
The polarisation filter provides the tinted lenses with additional selective light reduction. The aim is to filter out reflective and dazzling light. These special lenses eliminate undesirable polarising light components such as water, glass, sand or paint. In addition, polarised lenses darkens differently, depending on the angle of incidence of the light, so that contrasts can be better perceived by the eye.